Maybe it's been hard to have the confidence to get your business up and running. You may find that you keep having to convince yourself that you are on the right track.
You've got so much on your plate, it's exhausting. The To-Do list never ends. And often that means your business gets put on the back burner again.
Sometimes you just know when something needs an overhaul.
Bringing in outside help with a small business focus can take so much of the weight off your shoulders.
As a result of bringing in this help, this is what life can be like:
- Not get as easily discouraged, bounce back quicker, and be able to turn problems around into opportunities
- Feel truly confident and moving forward successfully
- Live with less stress, and feel happy again
And yet so often, many are still worried and concerned with what other people will think, and the opinions and judgement of others, even within the professional community.
After all these years, Deanna has seen and heard so much. She considers this a privilege, a sacred honour, and respects it as such.
"I didn't know if I could be completely honest in coaching. I didn't want to look like I wasn't capable or able to take on such a huge commitment. I didn't know where to start... Tasks piled up faster than I could accomplish them. It made me question whether starting my business was the right thing to do. Should I just bite the bullet and take a job?
Turned out that even if the problem seemed small, Deanna addressed it and helped to ease my mind. She made things tangible and turned it into something I didn’t even realize I was either handling, or could easily be fixed or improved upon… Through each week, sessions helped me be aware of my stresses, to keep them in mind and tackle those specific issues… Coaching with Deanna was fulfilling, fun, insightful and I would definitely recommend it.”
- Brienne Kobussen, sugarspayxe.com
Are you up against any of these? Do any of these sound familiar?
- OMG I need a quick win.
- My biggest stumbling block is believing in myself.
- I don't know why you have this feast/famine cycle going on.
- I just know that my business got put on the back burner yet again, and I'm not getting ahead.
- I just have to get my sh*t together...
Have you fallen into this big sink hole of overwhelm for small business owners?
- I am a terrible writer.
- I don't know how to write/market myself so that clients understand the scope of my work.
- I always wonder if clients are gonna pick up what I'm laying down... I speak a different language.
- Am I even digging in the right spots?
- Am I doing too much in order to reach customers?
- I just have to get my sh*t together...
When you're in reactionary mode, you've got so much going on:
- Time is the biggest challenge - getting things done, and finding more time for a life.
- The time as one person is hard to manage if you want to keep up a website, blog, and social media sites.
- Knowing the areas in business that you excel at, and deciding what you should leave to the professionals.
- Figuring out how to create the time to get systems in place without sacrificing critical tasks that need to be done.
- Trying to overcome sales call inertia while hiding behind all types of issues.
- Finding out that making sales is much more challenging than originally anticipated.
There are proven methods and systems to help you root out these problems and really get going. Deanna accesses different methods and systems for clients at different times, based on their unique situations.
A POWERful Path developed for you
"3 easy steps to get rich quick now" stuff just doesn't work. Sorry to tell you that. There are however key steps to take to help guarantee success.
Deanna's developed signature steps which she calls the POWERful Path.
5 steps, and only the first one comes first - because entrepreneurship isn't a straight line. There are also 3 key mindset shifts that make her path FUL ... POWERful.
All work together to get one to a place of success on your own terms.
- It’s possible to be in control of your schedule, and to make time for what you really love to do. Including having a life.
- It’s possible to say no gracefully to what doesn’t nurture you and your business, and to say yes to what does, without fear that the world will stop turning.
- It’s possible to wake up every day grateful and excited for your life and all that you get to do in it, and be supported throughout the process.
And yet, your situation is unique.
It's why the "3 easy steps" just doesn't work.
So there are a variety of coaching packages carefully designed to suit different needs:
- Some want swift results in a very targeted area.
- Some want big, deep, lasting transformations.
- And some are more honestly ready to commit to something in between.
The River Package
Targeted to Get You Swiftly
from Here to There
The Lake Package
Deep Results in
The Ocean Package
Transformation in Many Areas after Exploring New Waters
When you are ready to cut through the weeds and get growing, book your Breaking New Ground Session:
To success on your own terms,
P.S. - When you know, deep down, that:
Your biggest hurdle has been yourself ...
Nothing you do is good enough for yourself ...
You feel very isolated in the running of your business ...
Then the accountability and support that comes with these coaching packages can be life changing.
It can feel overwhelming to think of starting something new, when everything is swirling around.
Having one more thing to manage doesn't sound that appealing.
Sharing things with "an outsider" can make you feel vulnerable.
That's why Deanna's invested in a highly secure online system that keeps all communications confidential, not to mentioned organized and easy to use. There's nothing more to organize than a username and password!
How will I know you are the right coach for me?
Great question, because so much of the magic rests on a great coaching relationship.
During our initial conversations and/or Breaking New Ground Session, together we can identify if this is an appropriate fit.
So, before you say yes, you will have a sample of what the coaching experience will be like. Until then, check out the ABOUT page to learn more about Deanna and her approach to coaching.
What if I sign up for this and decide it is not right for me? Do you have a guarantee?
Yes, it's called the Participate and Get Your Money Back Guarantee. If within the first month of our relationship you show up to all the sessions and participate fully in the coaching process, you can simply let have the conversation that this is not working for you and your money will be completely refunded.
To honour the coaching agreement and the coaching process, if you sign up and do not show up for your coaching sessions, do not do the follow up work, etc, then your money will not be refunded.
If you have even more questions, please click here to check out a detailed FAQ page.
P.P.S. If you are ready to enjoy more ease, and a more smoothly flowing company ...
If you would like your marketing and business writing to have some personality to it, with the right messages to resonate with the right markets... then reach out and have a chat with Deanna.